WE BEGIN ON FEBRUARY 20!
Dear colleagues and participants of the Spring Round of the Regional Student Convention,
The organization committee has finalized the time for the events that will take place on February 20, 2021.
10.00am (MSK) RUSSIAN DICTATION (JUNIOR)
10.00am (MSK) RUSSIAN DICTATION (SENIOR)
11.00am (MSK) SPELLING JUNIOR CATEGORY
11.00am (MSK) SPELLING SENIOR CATEGORY
Registration for these events ends on February 15, 2021.
• If the students of your school are participating in both of the above-mentioned categories and if it takes place at the school then you will need to prepare two different classrooms for each category.
• Each student must have his/her own seat.
• If the participant does dictation or spelling at home then he/she must make sure that their internet connection is good.
• The answer forms will be sent after February 16 to the email addresses that you have submitted in your registration forms.
• The answer forms must be printed out in advance.
• The answer forms must be filled either with a pen (black or blue) or with a pencil.
• The facility must have a computer or TV with internet and with a possibility to project on the screen.
• Before the start of each event we will send you a link for each dictation separately.
• Broadcast should start on time! All participants must be ready to start on time.
• There is no second broadcast, it will be aired only once.
• Doing the dictation or spelling on another day or at a time different from the appointed time is strictly forbidden. We are asking you to take this information into consideration when you • register for these events.
• After the broadcast, the participants will be given no more than ten minutes to check and send their work. Answer forms received after that will be disqualified.
• Email address and phone number will be on the answer forms.
On January 27 we held the Award Ceremony for the Fall Round of the Regional Student Convention. The Ceremony was held online, and you can watch it at this link:
The list of winners is published here: https://rdsc.schooloftomorrow.ru/winners-en/
Congratulations, participants and winners! You have become smarter, more curious and more involved, you have sharpened your old skills and acquired new ones! And this is the real victory!
Dear colleagues and participants of the Regional Student Convention of School of Tomorrow.
We are still accepting your entries for the Spring Round of the Regional Student Convention!
In this post we are going to answer your questions.
Where can I find full information about the Convention?
All the information is available on our websites. Russian version — rdsc.schooloftomorrow.ru, English version — rdsc.schooloftomorrow.ru/en
I participated in the Fall Round. What is my next step?
In this case you can automatically participate in the Spring Round, you do not have to pay the participation fee again.
I did not participate in the Fall Round. What is my next step?
In order to participate in the Regional Student Convention you must register through the website rdsc.schooloftomorrow.ru. You will receive a bill. As soon as you pay you become a participant of the Convention.
What is the deadline for the payment?
February 17, 2021.
How many nominations can I choose for the Spring Round?
Where do I send the information about nominations that I have chosen?
If you participate with your school then you will have to give this info directly to the representative of your school. If you participate individually then please send the information to the following email address. email@example.com
When is the registration over and when will the participants be added to the system?
It will be done by March 1, 2021.
Are there any exceptions concerning application deadlines?
Yes, there are! ENGLISH DICTATION and RUSSIAN DICTATION registration deadline is February 15, 2021.
Why is it so?
It is due to ENGLISH DICTATION and RUSSIAN DICTATION taking place on February 20, 2021.
What is the deadline for uploading our entries and sending required links?
The deadline for uploading entries for Spring Round is March 19, 2021.
Will there be medals for the Spring Round?
There definitely will be! Moreover, at the end of the Convention we will choose the Boy and the Girl of the Convention.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with this workshop on baking delicious cookies from the teachers of the International School of Tomorrow: David and Atira Jordan!
Join them in the fun discussions and bake your own cookies as you celebrate the coming of the new year (you can find the ingredient in the description to the Youtube video). See you in 2021 and in the Spring Round of the Regional Student Convention!
Click on this to watch
On December 1 we closed the registration for the Fall Round. We got applications from three countries and five regions — and that is just the beginning stages of the Convention. We are happy to see so many participants!
If you have not had the chance to register or felt unprepared at this time, on January 15 we open registration for the Spring Round — it also promises to be amazing!
Join the Convention!
On November 15 we launched our new site — yes, the one you are visiting now! We have gathered a lot of useful information for you here about the Convention: philosophy, schedules, explanations, and most importantly — the application form. Please read, learn and refresh.
We are looking forward to your applications!
XXIV Regional Student Convention Opening Ceremony took place on October 15. The COVID-19 pandemic has made us adapt and change plans, so the greater part of our potential participants watched the opening in zoom or on Youtube. But that did not prevent us from feeling thankful that this traditional yearly event will happen nonetheless, albeit in an online format.
During the Ceremony the winners of the previous Convention that was cancelled because of the quarantine, were announced.
You can watch the Ceremony here